1. Importance of Adding Magnesium To Nutrition
Adding magnesium-rich foods to your daily nutrition intake is important for better health and lower risks of illness and diseases such as hypertension, migraine, osteoporosis, type 2 diabetes, and depression. Magnesium is naturally present in many foods but it can also be added to other food products or as a dietary supplement. Magnesium is an important mineral that helps to regulate chemical reactions in the body, including blood glucose control, protein synthesis, blood pressure regulation and muscle and nerve function. Here are some of the benefits of adding foods high in Magnesium to your daily nutrition intake:
- Magnesium helps convert food into energy.
- Helps create new proteins from amino acids.
- Helps in creating and repairing DNA and RNA
- It plays an important part in brain function and mood.
- It can lower blood pressure for people with highly elevated blood pressures.
- It can help prevent a migraine.
- Keeps bones healthy and reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- Helps prevent heart attacks.
If you want to add magnesium to your daily nutritional diet, you should eat these top 10 Magnesium rich foods.