Keto Pesto Chicken Casserole with Olives & Feta Cheese
You will love this creamy chicken keto dinner with a Mediterranean flavor. This dish offers 7g of net carbs, 110g of fat, and 42g of protein.
- 25 ounces of chicken breasts or thighs
- 8 ounces of diced feta cheese
- ½ cup of olives, pitted
- 1 finely chopped garlic clove
- 2 ounces of butter
- 1 ½ cup of heavy whipping cream
- 3 ounces of red pesto or green pesto
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tbsp of olive oil
- 5 1/3 ounces of leafy greens
- Ground black pepper and sea salt
What Is The Keto Diet? A Keto Diet or Ketogenic Diet is a low carb diet that aims to convert your body into a fat-burning machine. Read more about Keto Diet here.
- Start by preheating the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the chicken into smaller sized or bite-sized pieces and season them with salt and pepper.
- Add butter to a skillet and fry the chicken pieces on medium-high heat, in batches.
- Meanwhile, mix the heavy cream and pesto in a bowl.
- When the chicken is golden brown, place the chicken pieces in a baking dish together with the feta cheese, olives, and garlic. And then add the pesto.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until the dish turns light brown and bubbly on the edges.