Keto Baked Fish with Lemon Butter Sauce
You can use a mild white fish such as grenadier for a perfect keto dinner. This dish has 47g of total fat and only 7g of total carbs, with 3g of protein.
- Two 150 grams white fish fillets
- 1 bunch of broccolini
- 100 grams of butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ tsp of pepper
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of garlic paste
- 1 lemon
What Is The Keto Diet? A Keto Diet or Ketogenic Diet is a low carb diet that aims to convert your body into a fat-burning machine. Read more about Keto Diet here.
- Line the baking dish with a baking paper, and then preheat the oven to 430 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grate the rind of the lemon finely, and then cut the other half into smaller parts.
- Pat dry the fish fillet and season with pepper and salt. Drizzle on top with olive oil and half of the lemon rind.
- Place the fish fillet in the oven and bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until the fish is just cooked through and falling apart.
- Steam the broccolini in the microwave for about 4 minutes until tender. Drain and put aside to dry.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan for around 4 minutes until it is just turning golden. Add the garlic and lemon rind and cook for 1 minute. Put the smaller lemon segments and steamed broccolini and stir.
- Serve the fish topped with the lemon sauce and broccolini. You can also eat this dish with mashed cauliflower.